Local Realtors Can Still Earn Revenue Even in a Down Market
New revenue opportunities offered by Freedom Growth to local realtors through self-directed IRA real estate investing
An increasing number of investors, especially those close to retiring, are looking to diversify their IRAs and 401(k)s with local real estate investments. The difficult part is finding a trusted advisor who understands both the local market and self-directed IRAs. Not all Realtors are fully skilled in the nuances of self-directed IRA investing which is where Freedom Growth comes in. Freedom Growth will guide Realtors and their clients through the details of setting up a self-directed IRA, funding it and ultimately using it to invest in real estate.
Freedom Growth has practical experience in this kind of transaction and understands the structure of these investments having overseen hundreds of IRA and 401(k) real estate transactions.
Freedom Growth’s new consultation services include the following:
- Account Creation: Helping to select the right IRA custodian for each investor and investment level.
- Self-Directed Advisor: Advising on acceptable and prohibited transactions as well as the process of funding a deal with retirement funds.
- Advice on Loans: Guiding investors on the process of applying and qualifying for a loan.
- Investment Advisor: Once a Realtor has identified a property, Freedom Growth can help project the return on investment for the investor.
- Portfolio Creation: Strategic advice on building a real estate investment portfolio.
The partnership between the Realtor and Freedom Growth in a self-directed real estate investment is very similar to a short sale transaction. Most Realtors don’t have (or want) the experience of negotiating the short sale with the bank and hire a professional that specialize in this type of deal. And like a short sale professional is compensated out of the Realtor’s commission, so is Freedom Growth in a self-directed transaction. This frees the Realtor from getting bogged down in a process they are unfamiliar with or uninterested in and provides a higher level of service to the investor.
Investing in real estate using a self-directed IRA has many advantages, especially for those set to retire or recently retired. Freedom Growth recommends the investor AND Realtor have someone on their side of the deal that has experience with this kind of investment. The land mines are few and far between, but they are well hidden and can be very destructive to an IRA.
If your interested in hearing more about how Freedom Growth can be a beneficial partner to you and your company, please complete the form below and someone will be in touch with you shortly.